thin endometrium lining - birth control pill..pls help...urgent advice...in panic
Hi I am a 33years old woman and I am still on birth control pills since I am 18years old.My gyneologist advised me today that my endometrium lining is around 3mm.(monthly bleeding finished 10days ago which lasted for 5days..my bleedings last for 4-6days usually).he advised me thatthere is no need for panic or fear as thin lining is common during long term birth control pill usage and once I stop the pill,the lining should get ticker naturally.thethinning is reversible side effect of birth control pills.what do you think?i want kids in future and i am in panic..pls advise..
That's what I have been told and read yet I have the opposite I was on bc for just about a yr or 2 longer then you I started ttc about 2 yrs ago at 33 still no baby and my hormones are very unbalanced and messed up from all the yrs of bc pills now my lining is super thick so I still can't get pregnant and they are trying a pill to thin it out but she keeps saying there is nothing else wrong with me and I should just give up !!! Doctor do not care they only care about money !!!! I am looking into more natural ways to restore my hormones now and hopefully soon have a baby