to concieve
i had got abortion from my bf about 6years back and now when i am married i want to have baby.me and my husband is been married for 2years and since jan09 we started trying for baby.i am so worried am not concieving now.i wan to know does my abortion has to do anythng now ?or will i concieve?
i am very worried wants to concieve a baby soon.i get periods aftr 3days of spotting otherwise my periods have normal flow.please reply soon or give me sme tips how can i conieve soon?
thanks.
If you had an abortion with no complications by a doctor, then that should not be a reason for not concieving several years later.
Many women had abortions when they were young and went on to have healthy babies.
Make an appointment and talk to your Obgyn about your ttc issues, they will probably want to run some tests and give you an exam to see if there are any problems.
Good luck.
your abortion shouldnt have anything to do with concieving now but your doctor more then likely will tell you to try for a year first before they do any testing on you, especially if you have normal periods and no other problems such as discomfort while on your period and stuff like that. to be honest, youre probably just thinking about it too hard, believe me, i know its hard but you need to just relax. its the hardest but the best thing you can do for yourself!!! if you dont concieve in a year, then you should worry about not being able to and start looking into whats going on, along with that, testing can be expensive, especially if your insurance doesnt cover it. sometimes it just takes a while when you really want to. best of luck!!