to remove or keep monitoring
I had 2 ectopic pregnancies last year.  Both pregnacies were in the right tube.  I do still have both of my tubes and I am monitored closely by my fertility specialist each month.  My question is this...I continue to ovulate from my right side, making it very unsafe for my husband and I to ttc.  Has anyone had one tube removed or tied after having multiple ectopics from that tube and then have a successful pregnancy?  Next month may be a cross roads for us to decide if we need to go that route.
Not me personally, but I have a friend that lost one of her tubes due to an ectopic pg, and she has had 2 babies since.  Good luck.
i know this is a late comment, since first was in 2008, but good for someone new to maybe see. I had 1 son, and my second was an ectopic pregnancy, there was too much damage in the tube for the dr. to repair the tube, so he had to remove it altogether.  he told me to ttc shortly after healing (approx 3mths) because it may take longer to conceive with only 1 tube. I was able to conceive 3 mths later. Having only 1 tube scared me, but it really happened quite a bit sooner than i thought it would. As long as you ttc around ovulation and you ovulate from the functioning side, you're just fine. its always about the perfect timing, having 1 tube may make it a bit more difficult, but its still more than possible, and that side may have no damage and less worry of another ectopic!   take care!