Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
trip
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

trip

Okay so, Tomorrow i am suppose to start clomid... but my husband is going away on business  day 10-13, including 13. i have waited so long to start and i'm thinking i should just wait till next month. i guess my question is: is there a common time that a woman will ovulate on clomid?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
178239_tn?1277409091
I think if it were me, I would wait til the next cycle. I have done several rounds of clomid. Most cycles I o'd around cd 12-14. Once it was cd9!!! Imho, I would wait til dh will be home from cd8-cd18 just to be sure.

If you have any trouble with the abbreviations here, there is a full list at the top of this page under the tab called "Health Pages".

Welcome to the forum!
Blank
299260_tn?1304219705
Hi.  I agree with Tina.  If you start your clomid now & O before dh gets home, you're just going to feel sad that you didn't wait.  I took clomid this cycle & O'd 6 days after my last pill, if that helps at all.  Good luck to you !!! :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank