Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
trying for a baby
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

trying for a baby

hi im new to this have a 16 year old and 8 year old being on the pill since my youngest was born iv come off the pill last month to try for my 3 baby im having awfull pains like period pains for the past week and my breasts are sore not too much not due my bbs for a week could i be pregnant im 35 and really would love if i was cant take a test yet as its too early
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It's possible you could be pregnant. It's best to wait until you have missed your period to test for pregnancy, as the results will be more accurate. Since you have just come off brith control last month, your body will need to adjust back to normal cycles. It can take up to a year for cycles to return to normal and you to be able to conceive. That being said, it doesn't mean it will take you a year, but be prepared that it can take a little but of time to conceive after being on birth control. Some women do get pregnant very quickly after stopping birth control. Hopefully, you can be one of them.
Good Luck!
Blank
thanks so much for answering me ill wait and see x
Blank
Keep us updated when you get your good news!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank