trying for a baby
hi im new to this have a 16 year old and 8 year old being on the pill since my youngest was born iv come off the pill last month to try for my 3 baby im having awfull pains like period pains for the past week and my breasts are sore not too much not due my bbs for a week could i be pregnant im 35 and really would love if i was cant take a test yet as its too early
It's possible you could be pregnant. It's best to wait until you have missed your period to test for pregnancy, as the results will be more accurate. Since you have just come off brith control last month, your body will need to adjust back to normal cycles. It can take up to a year for cycles to return to normal and you to be able to conceive. That being said, it doesn't mean it will take you a year, but be prepared that it can take a little but of time to conceive after being on birth control. Some women do get pregnant very quickly after stopping birth control. Hopefully, you can be one of them.
Good Luck!
thanks so much for answering me ill wait and see x
Keep us updated when you get your good news!