Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
trying to conceive ..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

trying to conceive ..

I've had an IUD for about 4 years,I had it removed over a year now and been trying to get pregnant ever since and so far no success at all,there was a few times I truly thought that this time could be it,but no.. is there anything I can do or take to help me get pregnant? .
Hello!
Sorry about not being able to conceive I am going to give you some tips and ideas you can look at for getting pregnant. I am currently on my fourth round of clomid with an hcg trigger shot, I have PCOS so I don't ovulate regularly. So clomid is a drug that helps your follicles (eggs) grow. you usually take it Days 3-7 or 5-9 of your cycle and you ovulate about a week after you take your last pill, and assuming your partner's sperm is all good potentially you should get pregnant. Also if you are looking for some natural things that help I would reccomend Vitex, any prenatal, folic acid, red leaf rasberry tea, B6 Vitamin as well.
Hope this helps!
Clomid, is that prescribed by a Dr?
Oh and by the way thank you for the suggestions. :)