Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
trying to concieve(conceive)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

trying to concieve(conceive)

hey im confused, i had sex sunday 6th jan 2013, and my boyfriend ejaculated inside me. im not due on my period for 12 days yet and today i bled once a little bit and i discharged aswell so it was a lighter red/pink with a little speck of brown in it. i had sex about 3 hours later and i didnt bleed just that once. im wondering wether this could be inplantation (implantation) bleeding or something else? help pleaaase :( ive not got any sti'd either i've been checked and my boyfriend thanks
Its possible it could be implantaion bleeding.what cycle day are you on?

Best thing you can do is wait for you period to show or not....try not to think to far into it because u will make your body and your mind think your preg!

Good luck