Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
trying to get pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

trying to get pregnant

i want a baby!
Me too! Believe me. How long have you been trying to conceive?
Me 2! Welcome to the club!!
well i was on depo for 3 yrs and got off last nov. and been trying every since. u??
I've been trying for about a year now, but its just not happening. It's so stressful. I just joined this site today. Hoping I could talk to other people to get me through the wait without being miserable.
me and you are on the same boat. were u on birth control or anything?
Nope. Never. It's a relieving feeling to know I'm not alone. Me and my boyfriend have sex every other day for the most part. And my period is always regular. But last month it was 2 days late and I was sick in the mornings with tender breasts. Took a test. Negative. Then period the next day. But very very light and only lasted 3 days. With no cramps before period. I feel like I get my hopes up every month then a negative test.
same with us! we have unprotected sex all the time and i still get my period around the same time each month but everyone says its cause it takes a while to get the depo out of my system. but if your period came late this time and seem irregular then maybe u should go get another test....blood test
I guess so. I'm just so used to getting tests saying im not pregnant, I'm scared the blood test will say the same. Thank for all your support. Youre in my prayers. Good luck!!
thank u for your support too. but keep trying, try not to think about it. i this how i look at it now....it happens when it happens. if it do then its meant to be
Your right. I tell myself this all the time. Let me know what happens with you!!
Hey, ladies it is very frustrating. have any of you two gone to the doctor to get checked yet? After a year of trying w/ out sucess, you should see a doctor. Best of luck.
No i never been to the doctor to get checked for this because everyone alwaYs says your only 19 and you want a child. And I feel that a doctor going to tell me its because the birth control is still in my system. Thats y I come to this website to try to get different opinions.....:(
ill let you know hislover!
You are definately young, but after a year of TTC its recomended you see a doctor. Best of luck!
Thanks so much!!