Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
trying to get pregnant..please help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

trying to get pregnant..please help!

I am 19 yrs.old and my husband and I want to start making our family early in our lives. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 14. The doctors said I could have children but with the help of some medicine. I usually don't ever have a period on my own. So in October 2012 I went to see my gynecologist and she said that we can start trying to conceive and will become pregnant within a year. The end of October she put me on 1000mg of metformin. I have populated once while being on it but missed out opportunity because I didn't know when I was ovulating. I am very very anxious to become pregnant and I would really like to speed this process up. Is there any tips you can give me to help increase my chances or to help me determine when I'm ovulating.
Sorry populated was supposed to say ovulated haha