Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
ttc

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

ttc

I have had a lap and hysteroscropy surgery and I haven't had my period I've taken two tests one late in the day on the 26th and in the morning 27th first urine so both test where neg and I'm like those surgerys have they throwing of my cycle..in need of help please..
Hi there!  I'm taking it that you've always been "regular"?   I had the same surgery and my period returned like clock work.  Have you talked to your dr. about this?  If I were you, I'd make an appointment, that's kind of odd.  Not saying odd in a bad way, but something is going on.  Best of luck!! and please let me know if you find out what's going on.  Take Care! :)
will do cause I have an appt 6th of july and imso excited just praying for the best and best wish to u and yours