Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
ttc

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

ttc

Hello I have a question so I had laparoscopy and hysteroscopy surgery done and it's been know a month and some, it was done may 10th and so i was waiting on my period to come on and no period and took to test both where neg and im wondering whats going on does this normally happen will it come on this month im confused about it all I go back to the doc the 6th and hoping he can shed some light on the situation and so u too, im surposed to start clomid soon or and injection just wondering what to do..
My friend had a laparoscopy done two months ago and she also was late on her period could be from that
ok cause im like im dont want nothing to go wrong and i was not trying feeling have to take something to start it back up