tubal reversal
I'm having tubal reversal surgery in Jan. I'm 39. I was wondering about the recovery.   I'm worried about how my age will affect the baby. I would love to hear from anyone that has gone through the same and the out come. .
I had a tubal reversal in March 15,2007. I'm 35. The recovery period was really short, I went back to work the next week. I couldn't do anything really but I did go back to work. Just had to use the elevator and couldn't lift anything. I felt fine. I got pregnant too soon the first time and it ended in a tubal pregnancy. Then I waited for a few months after my miscarriage and we got pregnant again in August. I will be 17 weeks Monday. Everything is going great thus far!
Good Luck, I'm sure you will have no problems!
Patty
I am 38 and had my tubes cauterized when I had my son 7 years ago. Looking to have them reversed. Anyone think it is possible?