tubal reversal
hi all just woundering i had my tubes done 6 years ago and be told that after that long it would be hard to have a baby again would have to go through ivf  i know i have 4 but kids but just want one more i be 40 this year but know my time is running out, would it be worth getting a tubal reversal done ??? is the damage done ...so upset never really looked into it more before i got it done i feel so sad now for it so doctors just want u to do what they think is right for them  and not you !!!!
Had a reversal 2 years ago and RE was only able to fix one tube so you take chances there. It is still worth it for me.. With IVF you get one chance and with reversal, as long as you didn't have any issues before then you should be okay to try and try and try, Most RE's can look at your operative report when you had them tied and give you a succes rate with tube legth and condition. There are some that will no even charge for that. If you are interested, message me and I'll put you in touch!

Best of luck and Baby dust to you!
Hi, I've recently had a tubal reversal. One tube was badly damaged the other has been repaired. The success of the operation varies greatly depending on the method of steralisation, the length of time between the original surgery and the reversal, and the length of fallopian tube that is left.

I also have four children, but due to a change in family circumstance was desperate for another child. The method of tubal litigation i had was the "filshie clips" this has the best chance of a successful reversal with 80% of woman falling pregnant with one year. I had my tubal sterilisation seven years ago, and now have good length working tube..

Good Luck

My advice would be you know your own body and circumstance, don't be put off by a doctor who isn't interested in helping, I was very lucky and mine was a sweety really understanding and assuring. But i know many women who have had terrible experiences due to an unsysmpathetic Doc..
Consult w/an re - chances are that after the age of 40, IVF would be a better option.  I too had a tubal & at 43 decided to have another baby but because of age, we chose IVF - re said the chances of tubal reversal working were slim to none.
Well I got my tubes tied 8 years ago with no problems. I have 2 kids. Am 35 the man am with now has no kids and we are thinking about having one. But where I leave am having problems finding a doctor. If  you know any doctors in the kansas city missouri area please let me know thanks.