two week wait
I am 14 days post fet on day 5, 2 morulas, on oestrogen patches and cyclogest , no sign of a bleed, have had two negative results with home preg tests on days 11 and 12, could I still be pregnant as long as I don't get a bleed or is it just the medication delaying the bleed?
mhv
I am so sorry that you didn't get a positive from your HPT, When is your Bloodwork?  Was it negative also?  Or have you taken it yet? If you are on progesterone, it will delay your period.  You will start within a week of stopping it.
No appointment for bloodwork, here the clinic ask you to ring in your result, I was told I could test day 12 as they were 5day morulas, will ring clinic tomorrow , doing one last hpt tomorrow morning, 2nd failed icsi attempt for us , my eggs were collected last july!!! for this cycle, had bad ohss and other complications, so this cycle has been extra long and hard, did everything I could , very disheartened at the moment thanks for reply mhv.
Wishing you all the best , good luck !!
mhv
Thank you!  Let me know about your hpt in the morning... lets pray for a miracle!!! : )
Hpt  negative  this morning, not too surprised, waiting for clinic to get back to  me,rang in result....anyhow still have seven frozen embies...just have to wait to see how quickly I can go again. How are you ? Fingers crossed for you, I  really hope it works  for  you !  Eimir
whatever news you got today you are in my thoughts and prayers, I so hope that you won't have to psych up again for another cycle but if you do ,my best friend , a nurse here in Ireland is going back to work with a nurse who is returning from maternity leave (aged 48) she had her first ivf baby at 45 and 2nd at 47 !!!You have been there dfor everyone else let us be there for you and bless you and your good man xx Eimir