unsure.. please help.
my fiance and I had unprotected sex on Jan. 29 and he came inside me (first time we've done that). now today, Feb. 2, I am supposed to get my period (according to my mydays app) but all I've gotten is some mild cramping and brown discharge. I have read that it is next to impossible to get pregnant so close to your period but.. like my name says, I'm hopeful :) my nipples have also been very tender for 2 days now (not a usual sign of PMS but I know it is common so I'm not sure if it is important.) everything on the internet says that I should wait at least 10 days to take a HPT so thats what I plan to do. One of my girl friends said that she didn't find out she was preggo until 3 months into her pregnancy because she got spotting for 2 months and missed her 3rd month. she said she had all the regular signs of PMS around the time she would normally get her peroid and didn't notice anything strange.
here's my question.. how likely is it that in 8 days, I will get my BFP?
any answers would be appreciated :)
oh! I've also had allot of fatigue and ice cream cravings lol the craving started today :)