Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
update on mommyluv

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

update on mommyluv

hey there ladies well the doc just called and told me that my hcg is 7 (from 20 on thursday) so it is deffinatly going to be another m/c I am feeling fine a few cramps but no spotting i am going to stop taking the progesterone today and wait for my body to take over. Thank you for all your support and wish me good luck for next month.
I'm sorry. This really hurts doesn't it. I'll just have a good cry for you and me.
May God bless you and hold you in His arms.
I am so sorry for both of you. I do not know what that hurt is like since this is my 1st IVF but my prayers go out to both of you may God bless you both
Avatar n tn
i am soo sorry. you are in my prayers. God Bless!
I am so sorry to hear this....just keep your head up high.  I just had a good cry for you.....I had MC in Oct. first pregnancy and I still feel the emotional pain.  So good luck to you in your next attempt.  And God bless you.
Avatar n tn
my last two pregnancies turned into m/c, I am so sorry that you are going through this, but know that we are thinking of you
Here's a hug!!

So sorry, I can't even imagine how that must be.  
XOXOXOXOXO!!!!!!! sorry to hear that. Just remember God works in mysterious ways, Everything happens for a reason.
Only he knows when its ready to happen. Take care and God Bless U.!!
Thank you very much for your thoughts and prayer and for all others going through this i am sorry for you too.