using donor eggs 50+ anyone?
Hello everyone! I'm 52 and I was diagnosed with menopause. I was recommended to use IVF with donor eggs and I'm ok with it. As I know there is an option to have a donor who has similar appearance. I feel great. I have no chronic illnesses. Everyone says I look 10 years younger. I hope to talk to someone who used donor eggs. It would be nice to hear your recommendation of clinics and doctors, maybe agencies. There are many advertisements, but it's always better to come to a doctor not after seeing advertising, but after hearing a positive reviews. I see many stories about successful IVFs in the age over 45. But it's hard to find stories about using donor eggs in such age. What about age limits in the clinics? As I know all countries have different limits. I dream about having a baby. I think it's time for me to make my dream come true. I hope you'll help me with advice.
I am 50 with 5 year old twins that resulted from donor embryos.  Most clinics have a donor egg program, and there are websites that show you the success rates of clinics around the U.S.  
Shady Grove fertility clinic has an amazing donor egg program.  It's a fully refundable program of you do not take home a baby.

If there are any questions I can help answer, please let me know