Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
using monostat with fertility drugs question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

i have gotten a yeast infection from antibiotic from a surgery i had on the 10th and i went to see my fertility dr on thur and got the ok to use the 1 day monostat on wed. today is sun and i have started my gonal-f shots (today being the second shot) and the estradoil and i still have the itching and burning not as bad but was wondering if it would be ok to do another monostat 1 while doing the gonal-f and using the estradoil vag inserted tonight....i called the pharmacy and they instructed me to just wait and call the dr in the morning... i just need some relief.... any response will be welcome... thank you
Of course it should be ok...You need some relief and I am pretty sure that Doc will give a ok to go!!! GOD bless you hun!!! SSBD!