Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
uterus didelphys and viginal septum removed.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Hi there,i have uterus didelphys And I had a virginal septum removed so it would help me with my periods, but ever since I had the surgery my period pain is the worst pain I have ever felt in my life and it goes on for 5 days non stop, it used to be bad for the first day of my period before the surgery but never like this, and I used to have a very heavy flow but since the surgery its pretty light and the worst pain ever. And nothing I take really helps,im on endone to help the pain and that barely works and just makes me throw up after it wears off.im worried they might have done something during my surgery that might have caused all this pain, they have looked on ultra sounds and say everything looks fine, the thing is I DON’T FEEL FINE!!! I had the surgery in march this year. I just wanted to know if anyone has had the same surgery as me and experiences this horrific pain….now I have a very high pain threshold so if I’m crying my eyes out laying on they floor then I’m sorry something must be wrong