vaginal discharge
i am trying to get pregnancy.In 12th day of my menstrual cycle i observed whitish discharge after that day i did not have any secretion is it a
problem to get pregnancy?
Hi there,
Between few days after menses and ovulation a woman may have white creamy mucus discharge which may appear sticky. In a woman with 28-day cycle there may be creamy mucus on days 7-11, and days 17-26.If there is any periodical odorless white milky discharge from the vagina it is normal occurrence. This fluid is usually to get rid of old and worn out vaginal wall cells. The consistency of this discharge may vary based on your menstrual cycle and hormone changes. Abnormal production of milky discharge from the vagina may be seen in bacterial infections occurring within the vaginal tract or around the cervix if there is itching, pain during intercourse; burning sensation around vagina etc.For more queries and assistance a clinical examination may be necessary. Keep me posted.
Take care and regards!