Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
watery CM

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

watery CM

Can someone please give me some insight into what watery CM is like?  That's the one I've never been able to pinpoint - maybe since I've never seen a picture of it - what's it like and how would I know if I have it?  
Anyone???
Watery CM is just what it sounds like, it's thin and watery, unlike Egg-white CM.  EW is slippery and a little more thicker than water.  But not everybody gets watery, some people get EW and some get both.  I hope this helps!
I thought watery and egg white were the same thing.  Either way, it's clear and thin.  Many women can produce fertile cm and never see it.  This is a nasty way to put it but it's like a runny nose.  
Well..this is very confusing...I've heard of fertile cm but I don't think that I produce a lot if any. I never see it. I remember seeing ewcm maybe 5 months ago but it was once and I've never seen it again. It feels really dry for me down there the whole week I'm suppose to be most fertile. (I know I'm Oing because of the OPKs..and it's always around the same time each month). Maybe that's the reason I haven't had my BFP yet..  Anyway, they say that you might not see the eggwhite cm but you'll feel wet during that time.  I used preseed all last week during my fertile time..hope it makes a difference this month!  Fingers crossed everybody!!
I barely see it come out of me.  I have to check my cervix to see mine so maybe you should check your cervix for yours.  That's sometimes the only way to know what kind you have.  Even though, I barley get EW, mostly watery right before O and then dry after that.  But watery and egg-white aren't the same thing because I get both.  You're right, EW is kinda like snot but watery is just like water.  The EW is supposed to be stretchy and that's the main clue of ovulation.  But they say if you only get watery then you may still be okay but EW is better.

Good luck!