weird peiord? ?? help ?
Last month my period was 3 days early and it was very like mild cramps but alot of blood clots and tissue
This month it was 2 days late and i only bleed a very little like a couple of.drops and then i go to the
Bathroom and its like a light period , first day mild cramps and back ach , second day which is today , no cramps light bleeding but alot of
Blood clots .they go from very tiny to as big as a quater . This morning tissue came out and thats normal for.me but this piece was
pretty big it was the size of a dollar coin. I know it was tissue forbsure and nothing else .

It just worries me because forbthe past 2 months its been light mild to no cramps but alot of blood cots .
is this normal or should i head to the doctor ?
HI,
You should see your Doctor as the blood clots and tissue pieces may indicate an underlying problem like endometrial hyperplasia. Also a miscarriage may also present in a similar way. A pelvic examination and an ultrasound scan will help make the diagnosis.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.
I have yet to see a doctor buteven though i have already had my period i feel like i am still waiting to start . Its really hard to discripe the feeling . I have some time over preasure /cramps in my stomach .tmi -> discharge is way more thanits ever been . I should be going soon .