what clomid does??
i ve been trying for a year. Now i m thinking to firtility doctor. i ve been heard abt clomid in this forum??
i want to know what clomid dose. since i  do have my period my own. I do ovulate my own.If the prigesteron level is normal means i ovulate. rite. My period id regular. MY cyle is 25 to 28 days.
so for me clomid can help or not.
Clomid helps you ovulate if you cannot ovulate on your own.  If you do ovulate on your own clomid can improve your chances by helping you release more than one egg since it stimulates your ovaries.  Also, if you ovulate too early in your cycle or too late clomid can help with that by improving the quality of your eggs and by extending your luteal phase.  

Before you start clomid, make sure that your husband tests as well.  
Good luck!
Guess you've got a great system now so far ,you dont need to take the clomid if you regulate by your own and ovulate by your own,the clomid thing helps to make you ovulate .and  induce your period ...if you're irrgular .,but since your normal .thats great chances of getting pregnant ..and if you hear the stories here about clomid some are got twins ,and some are dont get pregnant and some are got pregnant right away ..I been that clomid things too ,but it wasnt do any good to me .thats why now i am on injectibles which is higher than clomid ..but still i am trying now ..SO good luck and bby dust to you ....
I am 33 years old and I'm still not pregnant. I been taking clomid for 1 year and I am still not ovulating.  My menstrual is normal.  I get my period every 3 months.  I had a pelvic exam and I am normal.  What else should I do?
have you thought about IUI ... with clomid or IUI with injectibles... have you been monitoring when you OVUALTE with b/w .. i was on CLOMID and never did get preg. of course i was going to OBGYN and he was moitoring my levals and was kinda getting expensive we then looked for a fertility doctor and we are starting our IUI journey tomorrow .. our first cycle was cxled due to too many follies.... he did s/a check hsg check and blood test and everything came out A Ok .. i dont know whats the PROTOCAL on clomid  ,but if nothing has been happening with in a year i would recommend for you to look at them options its well worth it ... i am sending you sum baby dust and hope you have you BFP soon .. much luck

bug hugs *:O) erika
I haven't had a period a long time will clomid make me have periods again? Thanks C