Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
what do I do

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

what do I do

Hello I'm a 22 year old female and I'm in a pickle and don't know what to do. Please help me. I had my monthly july 24th but it was alot lighter then normal. I didn't think anything of it. Augest i didn't just a light craping nothin to worry about then in september the samething happened as it did in augest. I went to the doctor after taking 4 home pregancey test and they came out negative. I seen the emergancey room doctor and they did a uranine test and it came out ne and i asked for a blood test and they refused saying they do something with the uranine to tell if it is pos or neg. The doctor didn't do any test but feel my tummy and my throut and that was it and told me i had Secondary Amenorrhea. She didn't do any other test on me. I have never miss a monthly for about 4 years now and i got my first monthly when i was 14 going on 15. Is there still a possibility that i am pregnant?
I highly doubt it.
You could be having irregular cycles but if you feel like you want to rule out pregnancy, then demand a blood test.  You may have to pay for it yourself but ask for it.  That's the only way to know for sure.  Tell the doctors that you don't want to take a chance, maybe such as ectopic.  Also, did you lose or gain weight lately?  That can make your cycle change.
I do not think you are pregnant.
You should get your blood tested for progesterone so they can check if you ovulated.
Good luck!
I havent had a period in almost a year and finally made a dr apt.  I done a lil research and think i may have Amenorrhea.  My question is can you get pregnant if you have Amenorrhea?