Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
what does It mean when milk comes out of your breast??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

what does It mean when milk comes out of your breast??

I squeezed my breast today for no reason LOL and milk came out then I squeezed the other one and milk came out . and i just took a pregnancy test last night and it was a negative so what does it mean and I've gained a little weight im going crazy i need to know for sure if Im pregnant what should i do?????
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1048927_tn?1271837611
Hi there,
            I would wait a few days and take another. If its still negative, go to your doctor and get a blood test. When I was pregnant I didnt get milk until around month 8, but I guess everyone is different.

Good luck
Blank
212720_tn?1304379015
It can also indicate a problem with your prolactin levels being too high.
Blank
This could also mean there is a problem with your pitutary gland.  Blood work and possibly a Cat Scan of the brain will determine if that is the problem.  I had that happen and they say that is a sign of some hormone level being elevated. It is something I would let my doctor know about sooner than later.  Good luck!
Blank
1976514_tn?1326073718
WELL I WENT TU DA DOCTOR N IM STILL NT PREGNANT!! Y IS MILK COMIN FROM MY BREAST N CAN MILK STILL B THERE N MY CHILD IS ABOUT 2 TURN TWO???? I FEEL SICK N I THROW UP ONE TYME BUT MY PERIOD CAME ON LATE N WENT OFF EARLY Y IS DAT IF U DONT MIND ME ASKIN U CUZ DA DOCTOR DONT KNO???
Blank
my son is nearly 14yrs old and I still have milk coming out of my breasts.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...