Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
what does bd actually stand for?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

what does bd actually stand for?

Ok so I get the gist (sp?) that bd stands for making love and refer to it when typing, but what does it actually stand for???!!!
Baby Dance :-)
or sex in other words :) hehehe im slowly figuring out all the abbreviations too
lorri
Thanks!  That is funny and cute!  How is everybody today?  I am looking forward to today!  This is so aweful, but I know that my temp hasn't gone up yet to say that I have ovulated and my husband went off this morning to deer camp as he is a hunter, so I am going to go up to camp tonight to spend the night! ;-)  I told my closest friend in town that I was going up there because I knew I would be Oing this weekend and she thought it was sooooo funny (and probably a bit sad!)!  I just don't want to miss an oppurtunity!  I think that would be so appropriate for my husband!  I actually had a premonition that we would have a baby on 6/17 on the night of our honeymoon (07/07/07) and this cycle would put me due on 6/28ish!  My OPK went positive or really started to at 11pm on thursday, but was extremely positive yesterday morning at 8am.  So we have BD'd thursday night, morning and night yesterday and then hopefully tonight.  I think that should really cover us!!!  I might be too detailed there, but I always like hearing what others are trying and going through!  Gosh, that is too cute...Baby Dance!  Anyone else ever had premontions that became true?  I've had it happen in really amazing instances before!