what my chance of having another miscarriage if i get pregnant so soon after my miscarriage?
I had a miscarriage 2 wks ago due to a blighten ovum i was 5 wks.. My dr told us we could start trying when i stopped bleeding.. well today i showed signs of ovulation... My question is whats my chance of having another miscarriage so soon after having my 1st... this miscarriage was my second pregnency and another question is has anyone got pregnant so soon after a miscarriage and had a normal pregnency?
I had my 3rd miscarriage in Jan. of 2003..around the middleof Jan. My docs didnt even tell me when to wait to get pregnant again, infact maybe it was because i didnt ask, i dunno but after my bleeding stopped i had relations up until March i missed my period..i got a positive test beginning of May..my son was born Dec.29th'03. The only problem in my pregnancy was pre-term labor contractions, so i was in and out of triage from around 20 something weeks. Other than that my pregnancy was healthy and he is now almost 5 years old. :)
sorry frogot to add..my period was due the end of March '03 and that was my first missed period since a miscarriage soooo i got a period in Feb. and not march so i got pregnnat about 1 cycle after miscarriage and he is soon 5 yrs.  :)  hope that helps, good luck youll be in my prayers