Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
what type of yoga is good for fertility?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

trying to divert my attention into something great yet take my mind off TTC.  Anyone know of the right type of YOGA for us TTC?
i heared about a dvd called "Yoga 4 Fertility"
how about Hatha Yoga? anyone heard of it?  I am thinking that If I get the DVD there will be days that I will be lazy and not do it? I am thinking of going to a class.  anything to keep me from thinking TTC .....LOL
Hatha Yoga is basically a general yoga style, most gyms and such that teach it are doing hatha but its not always exactly the same.

I don't think there is any particular yoga for fertility, however there are certain postures that supposedly stimulate reproductive organs by increasing blood flow to that area.  You can look some of those up online, however I wouldn't do until you've taken a few classes.

I personally do Iyengar yoga which is a bit more robust style, with a lot of focus on correct psoture, staying in them longer.  You may want to start with something less robust though.  Try a class through a gym or community center, then maybe move to a yoga studio.