whats worng with me ?
I have seen a Dr. and was told nothing was worng with me but i can't get pregnant on my own. I ovulate on my own and have been trying for 3 years now with nothing but miscarriage after miscarriage . Whats worng with me ?
A complete medical evaluation is very important for determining the cause of your recurrent miscarriages. Abnormal chromosomes in the baby, blood clotting problems, antiphospholipid syndrome, cervical incompetence, immune problems, and diabetes or thyroid problems in the mother all can cause recurrent miscarriages. You and your partner may need a detailed clinical check up and tests. Blood tests for APS, blood tests for inherited clotting disorders thrombophilias and pre-implantation genetic diagnosis can all be very helpful. It is advisable to consult an experienced gynecologist and get tested. It is possible at times to find a treatable cause. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and kind regards!