Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
whats worng with me ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

whats worng with me ?

I have seen a Dr. and was told nothing was worng with me but i can't get pregnant on my own. I ovulate on my own and have been trying for 3 years now with nothing but miscarriage after miscarriage . Whats worng with me ?
Avatar dr f tn
A complete medical evaluation is very important for determining the cause of your recurrent miscarriages. Abnormal chromosomes in the baby, blood clotting problems, antiphospholipid syndrome, cervical incompetence, immune problems, and diabetes or thyroid problems in the mother all can cause recurrent miscarriages. You and your partner may need a detailed clinical check up and tests. Blood tests for APS, blood tests for inherited clotting disorders thrombophilias and pre-implantation genetic diagnosis can all be very helpful. It is advisable to consult an experienced gynecologist and get tested. It is possible at times to find a treatable cause. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and kind regards!