when can i start testing xx
hello ladies
i did post this the other day but comments xxxx
i have been trying for a baby last couple of months last month did not work for me due to my partner being a very busy man working

yesterday i was on cd16 did a opk test in the morning was negtive then did another one at 1.15pm in the afternoon and i got a postive at arould 9pm me and my partner had intercourse today being cd17 my opk is still postive but i do know tomo it will not be my qustion is people have been saying some postions are better to concive but there no proven research to say this is true i have had no luck in baby dust i have miscarried before last month i had sex a nite before i got my opk postive and on 25th came on this month i have had sex in my fertile window so hoping i get my 2 lines very soon

but here something i want to clear out now with you lovely ladies

after intercourse i had to get up to get my partner something does this afect in conceiveing even throw my partner has came in me and i was only up for 8mins before going to sleep because some people say you sud stay lieing down for aleast 10mins so the sperm can get to the egg quicker i am worrying cause this month i would like to get my 2 lines on a pregnacy test i have had no luck in conceiving after i misscarried at all :(

when can i start testing to see if i pregnant  ?
thank you very much for reading this and hope to read your replys very soon xxxxxxx
I would wait till my AF is due