Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
when i get pregnant??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

when i get pregnant??

i got pregnant last march 2007 but it ectopic pregnancy.  I was go under operation and they found too that i have ovarian cyst on my right ovary and they remove the cyst.  My question is when can i get pregnant again? What i'm i supposed to do to get pregnant again? Is that ectopic pregnancy is risk to get pregnant again?Thanks and more power!!!
Six months since the procedure, I'd say you're pretty good to go.  Has the doctor told you when you can try again?  His/her instructions are usually the best to follow.  If you got pregnant easily the first time, just do what you were doing then, and it will happen.  Have sex around ovulation.  Unfortunately, there is a risk for another ectopic but that doesn't mean it will happen again.  It's a chance that has to be taken if you want a baby.  They will probably monitor you very closely next time just so they can rule out ectopic early.  Good luck to you!
I also had ectopic in feb/march of 2007.  They removed my right tube.  I am now 17wks pregnant, so I wouldn't worry if I were you..

When you do get pregnant see your dr right away.. Since you have had ectopic in the past, your chance of having another are increased, and if you only have 1 tube, you want to protect it from any possible damage.  

Best of luck to you!!