Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
when to test after et and what are the symptoms?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Hi! Im new on this site. Had my fet on june 28 dr transferred 3 blasts on 3rd day.
Coming back for test on july 12. Been feeling cramps and sharp pains. But after 1 week of tranfer
started feeling dizzy and nauseous. The nausea is getting worse everyday. The problem is
i used a preg test this morning and its negative.  this is my second trasfer and i didnt feel dizzy
or nauseous before. Im scared to do another test before the blood test on tuesday but at the same
time i want to know so i can grieve and move on. Im still hopeful and praying. Is it normal to feel
too nauseous because of progesterone and estrogen? So sorry for the long msg. Have a great day!