Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
who has conceived on clomid??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

who has conceived on clomid??

My husband and I have been TTC for over a year now, we fell pregnant May 2009 but M/C at 11 weeks. I found out several months ago that I have very low pro. Dr assumed I was not ovulating and gave me clomid. I this is my second month on the clomid and my day 21 pro level was 13.8 the first month and 28.7 this month. Obviously im ovulating but we still cant concieve (conceive). I am starting to lose hope, it is so discouraging every month when AF arrives. We only have one more try of clomid before moving on to a fertility specialist. I was just wondering how many of you fell pg on clomid and how long did it take??
I got pg on clomid last August. I used it once. My daughter is four months old now. I hope this round works for you. Good luck and baby dust to you!
Clomid didn't work for me - we tried three cycles.
But I am now pregnant after the first round of femara.  Ask your doctor about using Femara.  it is also an oral med.  It is well recognised for ovulation stimulation, though it is being used 'off-label' for this purpose.  It is taken the same way clomid is for 5 days at the beginning of the cycle.  It doesn't affect the cervical mucous the way clomid does.
Worth a shot, before moving on to fertility specialist.