Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
who may be the father ??? help please
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

who may be the father ??? help please

I made a mistake January 27-28  that night with  someone  !    and then i had sex only with my ex boyfriend  February 2,4,6,10,14 16 and 20-27  ! i had my period February 8-13 !  then  march 6 i was suppose to have started my next period and i haven't   march10 i took a test and it was negative  !march  14 i took one at 6 am and 2 pm and they were both positive   ....i m scared and my ex bf is here and wants to work it out if its his !!!so i need help please let me know what you think and yes i made a mistake  and i regret it so i am sorry......