who may be the father ??? help please
I made a mistake January 27-28  that night with  someone  !    and then i had sex only with my ex boyfriend  February 2,4,6,10,14 16 and 20-27  ! i had my period February 8-13 !  then  march 6 i was suppose to have started my next period and i haven't   march10 i took a test and it was negative  !march  14 i took one at 6 am and 2 pm and they were both positive   ....i m scared and my ex bf is here and wants to work it out if its his !!!so i need help please let me know what you think and yes i made a mistake  and i regret it so i am sorry......  
In my guess, it's your ex BF'sbaby, as you might have ovulated in Feb around those days when you both did it.
well if u only had sex with your x bf in February then it is his!!!  you had a period after u had sex in January. it cant be that guys.

i am think u are like clock work with your periods since u knew when u were suppose to start.  so if u are 28 days u ovulate on day 14( 1st day of your period is day 1.

Gl!!!