why do I have to wait 18 days after IUI before i can test!?!?!
Hi there,

I am new here and this 18 day wait is killing me!
I have been reading lots of post and everybody seems to test after 12 -14 dpo. I had to do my last pregnyl injection on the 23rd May but told I can't test till 2nd June! I know it is only tomorrow but does anyone think it would hurt to test today????

Many Thanks and sending baby dust to you all!
You can test today w/ an HPT but remember if you get a BFN it's not neccesarily BFN. Your hormone levels may not be high enough yet to show up on a HPT. Also if you were taking HCG you wnat to maek sure it is completly out of your system beofre you test or you can get a false BFP.

Loads of super sicky baby dust to you!!!!
Arrgggh, scared now! thank you. I think I will test tonight and then again tomorrow and see what happens!

Very exciting its been 2 years now and I am just hoping its a BFP!

Thank you again.
I don't know what pregnyl is but if you haven't had your AF yet and it has been 17 days since IUI, you are probably pg.  

Congrats girl!!
Please what do you mean by AF?
I think AF stands for Aunt Flo or your period.  
Really frustrated! was going to do a test tonight and then one tomorrow, but have just realised I only have one left!! Arrgh! Have to be patient and wait till morning!
Maybe if I wake up in night I will do it then!

Getting nervous and very excited!

Good luck to all. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Good luck, test in the am, keep us posted!!   the waiting period absolutely SUCKS!!!   Time only flys when we are having fun but in all of our cases we are not having fun waiting for BFP or BFN results, is no fun!  This is why time goes so slowly!!!!     fit4fun
Just wanted to say good luck! If you have gone 17 days and you are sure of your O date, you are probably preggo. SSBD coming at you!
does one day really make a differance in Hcg levels?  i am not sure so thought i would ask
BFP!!!!!

Oh my god! I can't believe it, my first IUI so ladies it can happen! Thank you for your support, I will let you know how I get on.

God I wish I had found this site sooner!

Good luck to all!
Hi Ladies,
I am new to this board. I am 19 dpo and still have not gotton my period. i had an Ovidril trigger on the 12th and an IUI on the 14th. I have been taking progesterone pills since. Can this delay your period. I took a hpt on 16dpo and today. Both have been BFN.  Thank  you for any help you can give.
Caroline
Minimo: CONGRATUALTIONS!!!! YAY! The first try with IUI and having success, isn't it amazing...?!!! Have a happy and healthy nine months and happy and healthy little bundle(s) of joy :)