Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
will i ovulate or start a period?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

will i ovulate or start a period?

I had a m/c at 7 weeks in nov 10, we got caught first time round of trying, I have pcos and and diabete type 2, i have a regular cycle of 37 days, and have ovulated between day 19  and 21 since our m/c, now this month I starting tracking cd 11 and was a faint line which got lighter to nothing, then on cd 26 was very very faint line and has since been a very faint line and now its cd 29 and still very faint line, done pregnancy tests and is negative still, so my question is have i ovulated and missed it, will i ovulate this month at all or will my period start as normal? i know no body knows the answer but if anyone else has been through the same thing any info would be appreciated
many thanks xxx
It took me about 6weeks to get my cycle back on track after my early m/c at 5 and half weeks. However, another person on this site had good follies that appeared to be ready to ov right after her m/c.  

Was your HCG tracked down to under 5?  That has a bearing on when things would return to normal for you. My HCG level was taken until it was under 5.
hello thanks for replying, havent had my hcg levels done at all, i have had 4 periods since m/c so thought i was ok, maybe its my pcos kicking in