1 blighted ovum 1and chemical pregnancy
Had a blighted ovum in November 2011 had a d & c to remove it.then got pregnant again in April 2012 and miscarried dr. Said it sounded like it was a chemical pregnancy after my miscarriage in April 2012 I had 2 regular periods then my period suddenly became irregular in Aug 2012 period was 3 weeks late
then started.then was late again 8 weeks late.what could be wrong my Thyroid tests are all normal.could clomid help?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would also check a prolactin level (in addition to thyroid).  If all of the tests were normal, I would consider prescribing Clomid or Femara to help you ovulate more regularly. These medications can shorten the time until you conceive again in some cases.
Hope this helps!
Dr B
A related discussion, period late or what was started.