Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
10 weeks pregnant

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

10 weeks pregnant
Is it normal to have light mucus blood coming from the vague? And only being 10 weeks?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would want you to call me, and I would ask you to come in for an ultrasound.  Having some light bleeding is common, but I always like to investigate and be certain that the baby is growing and developing normally.  I would suggest calling your doctor.
Good luck!
Dr B