Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
2 months late am i pregnant?

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

2 months late am i pregnant?

i am 2 months late and i have taken 2 home pregnanct tests and a blood test and everything has come back negative. but i am still late and i have felt pregnant i have been having morning sickness, i have been peeing alot, and i get hungry all the time even if i just ate like 1-2 hours ago  
Am i pregant?
If your home tests are negative, then you probably are not pregnant and the reason you are late for your period is that you have not been ovulating. I would recommend a blood pregnancy test, a blood test for a hormone called progesterone (which will tell you if you have ovulated or not), and some other hormone testing for TSH, prolactin, FSH, estradiol to see why you have not been ovulating. Also, if you are noticing an increase in hair growth, a common condition called polycystic ovaries could be playing a part and this can be tested for with hormone tests for testosterone and a hormone called DHEA-S. Once you know why you are not ovulating, your doctor can take steps to help if you want to have a baby. This is something you should contact a fertility doctor or reproductive endocrinologist about if you trying to get pregnant to get things straightened out.
My last period was Nov.11th, my next one was supposed to be December 10th. I took a test 4 days after I missed my period, and it was negative... then I took, one on dec. 22nd.. and then the 23rd... they were both negative.. Today, I took one at the clinic.. cause I was tired of paying for negative tests.. but it was still negative. I'm a month late on my period... so I've had unprotected sex with my fiance..alot. so it only makes sense that I'm pregnant... so why would the tests be negative???
i  took  two prgnancy test  and they both came out negative   the  second one i took the day i was suposed  to get my perioud  i am late    by 5  days now  i  just started  birth control  in the begining  of this month  i  an a  nervous reck so if  somewone  can get back to me  i would aprrciate  it ????
A missed period does not equal pregnancy. There are a lot of reasons why your period may be delayed as the doctor mentioned above. The best thing you can do is schedule an appt with your Dr Asap so that the necessary tests can be performed and so that you may get the peace of mind you're looking for. Good luck to both of you.
I have missed 2 months for Period and i have taken 2 home Test and they have came back Negative and i have been feeling morrning Sickness so could i be Pregnent or what is wrong with me and my stomact would hurt in the early morrning and it would be alright around noon and start hurting again arond 5pm or so and be hurting most of the night so please help me with my problem.
I AM 13 DAYS LATE TOOK 2 HOME TEST BOTH NEG. WENT TO THE DR BLOOD TEST WAS NEG. I FEEL PREGNANT, I HAVE ENDOMETRIOSIS BUT HAVE CONCIEVED AND GIVEN BIRTH TO ONE CHILD, HE IS NOW 7. I WAS PREGNANT 3 YEARS AGO BUT MISCARRIED. I HAVE ALL SYMPTOMS OF PREGNANCY WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME.. MY HUSBAND AND I ARE TRYING TO CONCIEVE (conceive).  THANKS
I had the same problem in December and the test came back negative after not having my period 2 month's. I had all the symtoms (symptoms) of being pregnant. So I was confuse when the ER told I was not. After running all the test they needed they said that my hormones is unbalance.I did some research and realize that my progesterone level is low so I bought a bottle of progesterone cream.I also took hormone pills.