Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
4 years no pregnancy..

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

4 years no pregnancy..

my husband and I have been trying and praying for our first baby...no pregnancy ...have gone to fertility specialists test after test we are both capable and fertile. so mu question is on january 11-15 was my fertile window and as of the 31st I had brown discharge...and now the 1 and 2 of February I havent spotted or had a full flow but light dark red bleeding and only when I urinate there will be a clot and when I wipe does blood show. I have no pain no cramps just nausea. What is happening my menses is not due for another week.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to check a Clear Blue First Response pregnancy test.  If the test is negative, you should probably wait and see if you get your normal period--of course you can always wait, as I'm sure you know.  I am just wondering whether the bleeding might be implantation bleeding.
It is also possible that it is just your period coming early this month.
Another option is that you might have a bladder infection.
You will have to wait and see what comes next!
If a bladder infection is the cause, you may notice urinary urgency,  and/or frequency.
Good luck!
Dr B
check your thyroid, it controls metabolism, ovulation ect. ect. read on it.