Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
Curious

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

Curious
If I have sex within my fertile window and my ovulation date will I get pregnant
Hi!
If you are trying to get pregnant, then that is the time to have intercourse.  No one can say for certain whether or not you will conceive, but if that is your goal, then those are the days to try.  If you are trying NOT to conceive, then those are days  you definitely want to avoid.
Good luck!
Dr B