Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
Don't know who is the dad

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

Don't know who is the dad
I'm 32 weeks and I don't know when I conceived my baby. I had sex on July the the 13th but toke plan b the next day, then I had sex on August the 12 and also toke plan b the next day, then the had sex that week but he pulled out, but idk if he pulled too late, the problem is, they were different guys, n I don't know who the father is and I really need to know, can u help?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that if you are 32 weeks now, your date of conception is much more likely to have been in August.
I don't know how your due date was calculated, so don't know how accurate it is.  
Hope this helps!
Dr B