Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
Endometriosis

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

Endometriosis
Hello. My doc just told me I have extensive endometriosis and blockages around my tubes... Just wondering what the chance me getting pregnant are?  And what would my next step to trying to get pregnant be?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would refer you for IVF if at all possible, and the sooner the better.  If that is out of the question, I might consider operating to remove as much endometriosis as possible and try to restore at least one tube.
Good luck!
Dr B