Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
Fertibella and Thyroid Disease

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

Fertibella and Thyroid Disease

I just started taking Fertibella today and am hoping after 8 yrs of ttc that this may help. I have Hashimotos Thyroiditis (hypothyroid) and previous miscarriages. Has anybody had any success with Fertibella with hypothyroidism?
Hi!
I can not find an ingredient list for Fertibella to know what it contains.  That always makes me suspicious about a product.  I may not be looking in the proper place, but all I could find was pharmaceutical grade blend or some verbage like that.
If I had been trying for 8 years, I would be tempted to try just about anything!
I hope you are also working with a reproductive endocrinologist as well.
Good luck!
Dr B
Hello!

Thank you for your response, there is a list of ingredients on the website as well as the bottles. I have been seeing my endocrinologist and my gynecologist. Yes I am tempted to tr just about anything after 8 years, I am worried that with thyroid disease I will never be able to have a child of my own. I have had miscarriage and it was devastating and I dont want that to be it for me. We would really like a child of our own.
Hello. I have graves disease , the opposite of what you have. I had my thyroid killed with radio active iodine. I have been ttc for 3 yrs now. I just ordered this and I wish you luck as well. Hopefully this works for both of us. Lots of luck.       Shannon Leanne
Hi. I just joined this site. I'm on my second bottle of Fertibella, actually almost done with it. I looked up the ingredients and alot of normal things like vitex, cramp bark, can't remember everything, but the 2 that stood out the most was crushed whole honeybees!!! And dried sheep's thyroids-totally disgusting, but if it works I'll do anything. No side effects, but that smell they have is the bees I think. Hope it helps us. I'm wondering if you know anything on the quality of the pregnancy tests they sent. I got all 20 and they sent 2 different kinds. I got a negative (although late night urine at barely 10 dpo, stupid, I know) They look cheap. Just wondering if anyone knows anything on them or has good or bad experiences. GL to us both and Baby Dust!!!
Oh, with the sheep thyroid in there I don't know if that would be good for you or bad. You may want to ask someone about that.
I was recently very excited to finally be pregnant. It was short lived as I had a confirmed early m/c. The ER wasn't much help, but my Homeopath strongly feels that some of the ingredients in Fertibella caused this loss. I will be meeting with an RE for testing, but if anyone is taking Fertibella or thinking about it DON'T. Thank you everyone for your help and support. I will be taking this cycle off to get the Fertibella out of my system.
Sorry to hear about your loss. :( How devastating. I am on month 2 of Fertibella and have heard great things about it from a personal friend who became pregnant. I'm surprised a homeopath would blame this treatment because the ingredients appear to be all natural things that are in prenatal vitamins or in your own body already. Let us know what the tests show. I find, though, that doctors aren't willing to give you the definitive answers you need unless you shell out BIG bucks for fertility treatments. It's much easier to blame a supplement they didn't personally recommend than to investigate the true cause, you know?