Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
Heating pad

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

Heating pad
My husband and I have been trying for many many months to concive and no luck yet, he resently got mad at me for useing a heating pad during my period because its going to damage my eggs. I was wondering if this was true? I've always used a heating pad because the pain from my periods is horrible and the heat helps lesson it.
I've never heard about this, but I would really like to know too!
Everyone i've asked and no one could tell me but all the doctors i ever had always recomended it for cramps, why would they if it was going to damage anything?
That's how I feel too. I'm sure it's fine.