Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
How much bleeding is normal?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

How much bleeding is normal?

I posted about a month ago about spotting. I figured out it was a mentral cycle. That was my second one since my miscarriage. I am now in my third menstral cycle. Timing and everything seems normal. What I am concerned about it the amount of blood. This time and last time I have not had much clotting. Just bleeding. This time though I had pretty bad cramps two days in a row and the past two days been going through a pad every two to three houes. The pad is not really absorbing and if I turn it over the back is almost filled. It is also bright red. Is this normal? Is my body just trying to regulate itself? Thank you in advanced.