IS IT POSSIBLE TO CONCEIVE AFTER BF HAS HAD A VASECTOMY
HERE IS THE SITUATION.....I HAVE A BOYFRIEND THAT HAS HAD A VASECTOMY YEARS AGO...I AM PREGNANT NOW BUT FOR THE TWIST I HAD SEX WITH MY BABY DADDY WHO IS NOT MY CURRENT BOYFRIEND... THE FIRST DAY OF MY CYCLE WAS APRIL 22 AND IT WENT OFF ON APRIL 28TH. NOW I HAD SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH MY BABY DADDY APRIL 29TH.....AND AS FOR MY BOYFRIEND WE HAVE SEX ALL THE TIME...BUT AT THE DOCTORS OFFICE THEY SAY IT IS NO WAY POSSIBLE THAT I COULD BE PREGNANT FOR MY BABY DADDY BECAUSE I CONCEIVED AROUND MAY 5, 6, OR 7...SO ANYONE PLEASE HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS SITUATION I DO UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY OVULATE 14 DAYS AFTER MY FIRST DAY OF MY MENSTRUAL CYCLE AND THAT IT ONLY LASTS 3 DAYS FROM WHAT I GATHER FROM MY DOCTOR BUT....I STILL DON'T HAVE A EXPLAINATION OF HOW I CAN BE PREGNANT AND ITS NOT MY BABY DADDY......IT WILL MAKE IT MY CURRENT BOYFRIEND(WHOM HAD A VASECTOMY YEARS AGO)...PLEASE HELP NEED ADVICE
Hi!
If I understand you correctly, you believe that you conceived around the 5th of May.  Does your ultrasound confirm that? or is it "off".  Why does your doctor say that it is not possible that you conceived with the partner who is not your boyfriend? Personally, I think that the dates could work out.

One easy thing to do would be a semen analysis for your boyfriend.  If he has sperm in his semen, then, he could be the father.  If no sperm, then it is unlikely that he is the father.  

Whatever the case, it sounds like a paternity test would be a good idea for you.

Good luck!
Dr B
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.