Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
Infertility

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

Infertility
My period is over 2 weeks late. Is it too early for me to take a pregnancy test??
Or should i wait?
Hi!
If your period is late you can take a pregnancy test.  Usually the will become positive at about the time of the missed period, so you are good to go!
Good luck!
Dr B
Hi I missed my period 1st of December I test on th 6 of dec but it was negative and still I haven't hav my period yet. What do u think I shud go for another test from the chemist ???