Miscarriage
How long do you bleed after a miscarriage at 12w2d? How long do I have to wait before I can try to conceive again?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would first offer you my condolences!  Secondly, I would advise you that bleeding after a miscarriage is variable, but usually not much longer than a period.  It should certainly be tapering off by the end of 7-10 days.  I advise my patients that if they have NOT had a surgical procedure, they can try again right away.  If they  needed surgery (eg. D&C) I usually advise them to wait for 3 months or so.
Good luck!
Dr B
It takes like 2-3 weeks. I went through it without dnc.
I lost a baby close to 14 weeks gestation. Delivered in the ultrasound room bled for 10 days and got pregnant with my wonderful 2 year old daughter 10 days after my loss.
i had a miscarriage at 12 weeks and i only bleed for about a week so it shouldn't be to much longer after that but everybody body is different and i am so sorry about your lose and u can try right away if you are OK by your doctor