No Luck
hello, this will be my fifth month using Femara to help with becoming pregnant but it has had no luck. Before being put on Femara my cycles were regular I could almost tell you the time of the day that I would start and now my periods are way off kilter. Is this normal for a fertility medicine to mess up your cycles Also, how long should I take femara before trying something different?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that sometimes it does happen that fertility medications alter your cycle for the worse.  It is a good rule of thumb that if a type of therapy ( Femara, IUI, etc) hasn't worked within 3-6 months it is time to try something else.
Good luck!
Dr B
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.